Thursday, September 22, 2022

Seahorses

Currently working on Seahorses ♡ The Seahorse has a special meaning to me because my husband played in the pool every single day with our boys their entire life. My youngest always called him a Seahorse. He would say "Daddy I have the only Seahorse in town." Hahaha! He is 18 now♡ October 1st I will be getting a Seahorse tattoo. 
Here are a few reasons they are so unique and special:
  • They have a big appetite.
  • They mate for life.
  • MALE seahorses have the babies! Live birth!
  • Their tails are a valuable tool.
  • They have superb camouflage capabilities.
  • Their eyes work independently of one another.
  • In the great big sea they barely have any predators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oil Spill

This and several other creations will be available during the Art Among The Blossoms art show @Green Door Nursery here in Naples Fl. Februar...