Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Polish Your Crown♡

My Boys Jack is 22 and Ross 16. Boy let me tell you I did not get off easy having boys....they care about their hair just as much as girls haha! JACK moved to LA a few months back and sent me a picture of his ORANGE HAIR! They tried to take him blonde and that did not work out so well hahaha. When he came home boy did I have a color correction on my hands! Ross my 16 year old decided he wanted a perm...he found his IMAGE with that 1st perm and now every 3 or 4 months it is perm time. They also LOVE my hair products. I can barely keep them stocked. For the curls its a mixture of Redken Rough Paste and All Soft Oil. For Jack it is my CONDITIONER...... honestly I love it though. They take pride in their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oil Spill

This and several other creations will be available during the Art Among The Blossoms art show @Green Door Nursery here in Naples Fl. Februar...