Tuesday, November 23, 2021

My Art♡

About my Art♡ 
I started pouring resin last February when I was moving into my hair studio. I had a vision of how I wanted my studio decorated. The problem was I just couldn't find the geodes that I had envisioned. I decided to tryaking my own.....and an obsession was born lol. I think I love it so much because it's mixing and intertwining colors much like haircolor. It makes my heart content and happy. People started asking if I sell my art for a long time the answer was no. I now sell my creations because it allows me to make more and more haha I mean you can only stock pile so much right??? 
I will list my Art here on my blog so you can check periodically and see what's available. Here are a few peices available now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oil Spill

This and several other creations will be available during the Art Among The Blossoms art show @Green Door Nursery here in Naples Fl. Februar...