Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Beach Art by Angelina

I have a website coming soon♡ I took a little break from my art last year. When we thought we had to move I got in a funk and packed all my things away. To create you have to have a good energy flow and I didn't want to be creating things for others that didn't have a positive happy vibe♡ 
Once we got the news we didn't have to move a huge weight was lifted...a true blessing. 
I started going to the beach nearly every morning and I became so inspired. I started collecting shells and incorporating them into my art resulting in:
 BEACH ART by Angelina
Thankyou for allowing me to share my passion with you♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oil Spill

This and several other creations will be available during the Art Among The Blossoms art show @Green Door Nursery here in Naples Fl. Februar...