Saturday, December 4, 2021

Available Art ♡ New pieces added!

Welcome to my little gallery ♡ 
This is what I have available as of December 15th. I absolutely love the colors in my new collection. Everything you see here is available and current. If you want to purchase please let me know. I ship flate rate priority it is the safest way for resin to arrive undamaged. I accept PayPal, venmo, cc cards, and zelle. 
Thankyou so much♡ The last day to ship for Christmas will be tomorrow December 16th. I will be pouring more after the Holidays. Have a very Merry Christmas. Xoxoxox thankyou so much for all your support and encouragement. ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oil Spill

This and several other creations will be available during the Art Among The Blossoms art show @Green Door Nursery here in Naples Fl. Februar...